Monday, September 14, 2009

Media

Media Info.

1. I believe that media is really important in my life. I get access to information and news in the world. And without media I be... Nothing. I can't live without the media.

2. What types of media do you feel most passionate about or are most important to you? I say film, television, and comics & graphic novels. Film, well I like movies. Television
is nice. And I like comics. That's just what I am.

3. I like our modern culture. I like some of the new technology that is helping us communicate in different ways, like the computer which connects to the internet. I use media for communication and keeping informed with information around me. To put it simply, I watch TV shows.

4. The types of media I choose are TV shows, Video Games, Books, Music, and Internet.
My favourite TV show would probably be The Simpsons. Although I have lots of favourite TV shows. TV was one of my choices because television is cool. At least I have something to do after school. Video Games is by far my favourite type of media. My favourite games are Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Grand Theft Auto IV..... Playing on PC and Xbox 360 is pretty fun. For a bit.. Book, well books with words and pictures like strategy guides for games. Thats probaby it.

Music so far is ok. I guess... no comment on that. And finally the internet. That is where I do Google searches and go on Youtube. Also play flash and multiplayer games. That is probably it for now.

Im also looking forward to Modern Warfare 2.


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment