Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Protest Songs...



Link to protest song



http://www.aquilaarts.com/livingwithwarlyrics.htm



LIVING WITH WAR


I'm living with war everydayI'm living with war in my heart every dayI'm living with war right now
And when the dawn breaks I see my fellow manAnd on the flat-screen we kill and we're killed againAnd when the night falls, I pray for peaceTry to remember peace (visualize)
I join the multitudesI raise my hand in peaceI never bow to the laws of the thought policeI take a holy vowTo never kill againTo never kill again
I'm living with war in my heartI'm living with war in my heart in my mindI'm living with war right now
Don't take no tidal wave Don't take no mass grave Don't take no smokin' gunTo show how the west was won But when the curtain falls, I pray for peace Try to remember peace (visualize)
In the crowded streets In the big hotels In the mosques and the doors of the old museum I take a holy vow To never kill again Try to remember peace
The rocket's red glare Bombs bursting in air Give proof through the night,That our flag is still there
I'm living with war everyday I'm living with war in my heart every day I'm living with wat right now









The song is called Living With War Neil Young. I think...
The song is about war. There are bombs and killing people and guns. and it is not damaging our society. Lots of people are singing about war now a days.



War happens everyday. Well that's kind of obvious, "I'm living with war everyday". Bombs blowing up, "Bombs bursting in air". Basically war is bad but peace will remain is probably what the idea on the issue. I kind of think this is an effective message, (not because I'm just saying it).
Probably because lots of people listen to it so it's probably sending a message to people. Well that's my opinion.



Well this issue is not that serious. War is everywhere and people have to live with it. It's not going to go away tomorrow. Yes war is still around to day so suck it up. And the issue is getting worse because other countries are arming their *** with nuclear weapons and armies that are capable of invading North America, so it's getting worse.



I pick this song because I have too, for real. This is a protest song so I picked it, Nothing interesting there. My opinion is that it's OK, I mean I didn't listen to it but it's OK.



My opinion is that it's okay to express opinion about social things though songs. This is not a fascist. But sometime songs like this will cause fascist regimes to occur. Very bad thing. I hate fascism and government giving unconstitutional and fascist laws. That's my real opinion. Copyright Fascist.

No comments:

Post a Comment